Book a table with us today by simply filling out the form below.
- We highly recommend booking to reserve your space to eat and drink. Due to current circumstances we have reduced our capacity to enable social distancing.
- We can accommodate tables up to 6 people maximum – this is a legal requirement. The time a table can be booked for might be restricted, please check when booking.
- If your group is larger than 6, we may be able to take your booking but please note the group will have to be split across a number of tables. To reiterate, the legal requirement is that tables cannot exceed 6, guests cannot mix between tables and all furniture must be kept in place.
- Groups of 6 may now be from multiple households.
- The lead booker must give their contact details when entering the pub along with the size of the group. This is a legal requirement and we will refuse entry if these details are not given. This will be recorded in our Test & Trace system. Your details will be stored securely and then destroyed after a 21-day period.
- If you request to book a garden table, please note if the weather turns for the worse we cannot guarantee we can move you inside.
- Please note in the requests box if your booking is for food & drink or just drinks.
- If you or a member of your party has any allergens or special requests, please add these to the requests box
- Assistance dogs are welcome throughout, all other dogs are welcome in designated areas. If you’re planning on bringing a dog please let us know so we can book an appropriate table for you
- Please don’t forget to mention in the requests box if you need space for a wheelchair, highchair or buggy
Please do not book if you have any Covid-19 symptoms (Refer to the gov.uk/coronavirus for full details of symptoms)
We look forward to seeing you soon!